Extended Stay (STAY) PT Raised to $15.50 at Citi
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Citi analyst Smedes Rose raised the price target on Extended Stay (NASDAQ: STAY) to $15.50 (from $11.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR4.70 at Berenberg
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Glencore Plc (GLEN:LN) to Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Lonza Group AG (LONN:SW) (LZAGY) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!