Express Inc. (EXPR) PT Raised to $3.75 at MKM Partners
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
MKM Partners analyst Roxanne Meyer raised the price target on Express Inc. (NYSE: EXPR) to $3.75 (from $1.25) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades ResMed (RMD:AU) (RMD) to Outperform
- China Galaxy (6881:HK) (CGXYY) PT Raised to HK$5.61 at Morgan Stanley
- Daiwa House Industry Co Ltd. (1925:JP) (DWAHY) PT Raised to JPY3,200 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!