Express Inc. (EXPR) PT Lowered to $1 at B.Riley/FBR
- S&P 500 hits new peaks after May inflation data misses estimates
- Nike (NKE) Surges 13% After Beating Q4 Sales, Analysts Raise PTs After 'Exceptional' Quarter
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- 'If Content is King in Streaming, Netflix (NFLX) Still Wears The Crown': Credit Suisse Upgrades to 'Outperform'
B.Riley/FBR analyst Susan Anderson lowered the price target on Express Inc. (NYSE: EXPR) to $1.00 (from $1.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Largan Precision Co Ltd. (3008:TT) PT Lowered to TWD3,650 at UBS
- Sulzer Ltd. (SUN:SW) PT Raised to CHF110 at Morgan Stanley
- Accenture plc (ACN) PT Raised to $316 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!