Exelon (EXC) PT Raised to $55 at BofA Securities
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BofA Securities analyst Julien Dumoulin-Smith raised the price target on Exelon (NASDAQ: EXC) to $55.00 (from $53.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Lowe's (LOW) PT Raised to $260 at Morgan Stanley on Higher Buybacks
- Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (SSL:CN) (SAND) PT Lowered to Cdn$13.50 at Stifel Canada
- Iriso Electronics Co Ltd (6908:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!