Exelon (EXC) PT Raised to $45 at Argus
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
Argus analyst Jacob Kilstein raised the price target on Exelon (NASDAQ: EXC) to $45.00 (from $42.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades iQIYI (IQ) to Buy, 'Earlier Profitability Timing Sustained'
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS:CN) (BNS) PT Raised to Cdn$86 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!