Exelon (EXC) PT Raised to $45 at Argus
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Buys ~$20 Million in Stock Following Sell-Off, Ackman's Big Bet
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
Argus analyst Jacob Kilstein raised the price target on Exelon (NASDAQ: EXC) to $45.00 (from $42.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exelon (EXC) PT Raised to $63 at Evercore ISI
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co KGaA (FME:GR) (FMS) PT Lowered to EUR70 at Barclays
- SGS SA (SGSN:SW) (SGSOY) PT Lowered to CHF3,100 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!