Exelon (EXC) PT Lowered to $48 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Zoom Shares Surge 15% on Q1 Earnings Beat and Raise
JPMorgan analyst Christopher Turnure lowered the price target on Exelon (NASDAQ: EXC) to $48.00 (from $49.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Upgrades Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) to Buy
- FinecoBank (FBK:IM) (FCBBF) PT Lowered to EUR16.50 at Citi
- Moonpig Group PLC (MOON:LN) PT Raised to GBP4 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!