Evolus (EOLS) PT Raised to $15 at Mizuho Securities
- S&P 500 dips off record high, Dow rises on bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Mizuho Securities analyst Vamil Divan raised the price target on Evolus (NASDAQ: EOLS) to $15.00 (from $9.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SSAB AB (SSABB:SS) (SSAAY) PT Raised to SEK54 at Jefferies
- Macquarie Downgrades Alchip Technologies Ltd (3661:TT) to Neutral
- Tenaris S.A. (TEN:IM) (TS) PT Raised to EUR9 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!