Eversource Energy (ES) PT Raised to $98 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500 hits record high on tech strength, earnings optimism
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- UPS (UPS) Stock Rallies 7% on Beat and Raise, Higher Margins Will Help Shares Says Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet raised the price target on Eversource Energy (NYSE: ES) to $98.00 (from $88.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SSAB AB (SSABB:SS) (SSAAY) PT Raised to SEK65 at Barclays
- Jefferies Downgrades Upstart (UPST) to Hold, Analyst Sees Little Room for Upside as Stock Up Over 700% YTD
- KBC Group (KBC:BB) (KBCSY) PT Raised to EUR66 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!