Everi Holdings (EVRI) PT Raised to $18 at Macquarie
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Macquarie analyst Chad Beynon raised the price target on Everi Holdings (NYSE: EVRI) to $18.00 (from $15.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Raised to DKK21,250 at JPMorgan
- Atlas Copco AB (ATCOA:SS) (ATLKY) PT Raised to SEK620 at JPMorgan
- JPMorgan Downgrades Holcim Ltd (HOLN:SW) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!