Ericsson (ERIC) PT Lowered to $12 at Raymond James
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Dollar holds gains after hawkish Fed comments
- Tesla (TSLA), Fisker (FSR) Gain as Biden Set to Sign Executive Order Targeting 50% EVs by 2030
- Adidas (ADDYY) Plunges as China Boycott Hit Sales, Outlook Still Raised
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold lowered the price target on Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) to $12.00 (from $12.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) to Buy
- Match Group (MTCH) PT Raised to $175 at Susquehanna
- Clean Harbors (CLH) PT Raised to $120 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!