Equity Residential (EQR) PT Raised to $93 at UBS
- IBM weighs on the Dow; Nasdaq and S&P gain ground
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Fed announces new rules that will prohibit purchase of individual securities, restrict active trading, and increase timeliness of reporting and public disclosure by Federal Reserve policymakers
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
UBS analyst Brent Dilts raised the price target on Equity Residential (NYSE: EQR) to $93.00 (from $92.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endeavour Mining Corp. (EDV:CN) (EDVMF) PT Lowered to Cdn$42 at Canaccord Genuity
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Great Bear Royalties Corp (GBRR:CN) (GBRBF) to Hold
- Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSC:CN) (GSS) PT Lowered to Cdn$4.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!