Equinix (EQIX) PT Raised to $742 at Raymond James
- Tech mega-caps knock 1% off Nasdaq; banks lift Dow
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan raised the price target on Equinix (NASDAQ: EQIX) to $742.00 (from $625.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Repligen (RGEN) PT Raised to $368 at Craig-Hallum After NDR
- Shimano (7309:JP) (SMNNY) PT Raised to JPY38,000 at CLSA
- Longfor Group Holdings Ltd (960:HK) (LNGPF) PT Lowered to HK$52 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!