Equinix (EQIX) PT Raised to $625 at Raymond James
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan raised the price target on Equinix (NASDAQ: EQIX) to $625.00 (from $560.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Colliers International (CIGI) PT Raised 19% to $160 at RBC Capital After Earnings
- FOX Corp. (FOXA) PT Lowered to $43 at Deutsche Bank
- Eurazeo SE (RF:FP) (EUZOF) PT Raised to EUR95 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!