Epizyme (EPZM) PT Raised to $30 at Wedbush
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten raised the price target on Epizyme (NASDAQ: EPZM) to $30.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR20 at Deutsche Bank
- United Internet AG (UTDI:GR) PT Raised to EUR45 at Barclays
- Kerry Properties Ltd. (683:HK) (KRYPY) PT Lowered to HK$42 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!