Epizyme (EPZM) PT Raised to $30 at Wedbush
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Wedbush analyst David Nierengarten raised the price target on Epizyme (NASDAQ: EPZM) to $30.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Cowen
- Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Raised to INR1,775 at Kotak
- Kinross Gold (K:CN) (KGC) PT Lowered to Cdn$14 at Stifel Canada, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!