Epizyme (EPZM) PT Lowered to $10 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street recovers from Evergrande-led rout as defensives rise
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar eases from near 1-month high as Fed, Evergrande eyed
Morgan Stanley analyst David Lebowitz lowered the price target on Epizyme (NASDAQ: EPZM) to $10.00 (from $11.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Epizyme (EPZM) Files For 5.65M Share Secondary Offering
- China New Higher Education Group Ltd. (2001:HK) PT Lowered to HK$5.80 at CLSA
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Transurban Group (TCL:AU) (TRAUF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!