Enphase Energy (ENPH) PT Lowered to $200 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Piper Sandler analyst Kashy Harrison lowered the price target on Enphase Energy (NASDAQ: ENPH) to $200.00 (from $211.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore ISI Starts Enphase Energy (ENPH) at Outperform
- flatexDEGIRO AG (FTKn:GR) (FNNTF) PT Raised to EUR130 at Berenberg
- Enphase Energy (ENPH) and REA Global Power the First Electric Bus in Australia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!