EnerSys (ENS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer
- S&P 500 hits record high on tech strength, earnings optimism
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- UPS (UPS) Stock Rallies 7% on Beat and Raise, Higher Margins Will Help Shares Says Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Oppenheimer analyst Noah Kaye raised the price target on EnerSys (NYSE: ENS) to $105.00 (from $100.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EnerSys joins U.S. Department of Energy Better Buildings, Better Plants program in a commitment to improving energy productivity and efficiency in the nation
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Rogers Communications (RCI/B:CN) (RCI) to Hold
- HSBC Downgrades Sobha Ltd (SOBHA:IN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!