EnerSys (ENS) PT Lowered to $93 at Sidoti
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Sidoti analyst John Franzreb lowered the price target on EnerSys (NYSE: ENS) to $93.00 (from $95.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insurance Australia Group Ltd. (IAG:AU) (IAUGD) PT Lowered to AUD5.41 at Goldman Sachs
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Raised to DKK18,500 at Goldman Sachs
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Lowered to Cdn$4.50 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!