EnerSys (ENS) PT Lowered to $93 at Sidoti
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sidoti analyst John Franzreb lowered the price target on EnerSys (NYSE: ENS) to $93.00 (from $101.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.60 at Deutsche Bank
- The Hut Group (THG:LN) PT Lowered to GBP8.85 at Barclays
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Wickes Group plc (WIX:LN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesSidoti & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!