Enact Holdings Inc (ACT) PT Lowered to $24 at Credit Suisse
- Tech, megacaps drag Wall St to lower close as big market week kicks off
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
Credit Suisse analyst Douglas Harter lowered the price target on Enact Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: ACT) to $24.00 (from $26.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- R5 Capital Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Sell, 'particularly vulnerable'
- Wuhu Sanqi Interactive Entertainment Network (002555:CH) PT Lowered to RMB28 at JPMorgan
- Mitra Adiperkasa (MAPI:IJ) (PMDKF) PT Raised to IDR2,400 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!