EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) PT Raised to $4.50 at UBS
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
UBS analyst Shneur Gershuni raised the price target on EnLink Midstream, LLC (NYSE: ENLC) to $4.50 (from $4.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MediaTek Inc. (2454:TT) (MDTKF) PT Raised to NT$1,250 at Credit Suisse
- SSAB AB (SSABB:SS) (SSAAY) PT Raised to SEK54 at Jefferies
- Aperam SA (APAM:NA) (APEMY) PT Raised to EUR40 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!