Electronic Arts (EA) PT Raised to $137 at Benchmark
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey raised the price target on Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) to $137.00 (from $128.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Electronic Arts (EA) Continues to Impress with Battlefield Portal - Jefferies
- Select Harvests Limited (SHV:AU) (SHVTF) PT Raised to AUD8.70 at UBS
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB135 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!