Electronic Arts (EA) PT Lowered to $165 at KeyBanc
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
KeyBanc analyst Tyler Parker lowered the price target on Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) to $165.00 (from $180.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Electronic Arts (EA) call put ratio 8.4 calls to 1 put as shares rally 2.4%
- Comcast (CMCSA) CFO Downplays EA (EA) Rumors
- Intertek Group Plc. (ITRK:LN) (IKTSY) PT Lowered to GBP60 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!