Echo Global Logistics (ECHO) PT Lowered to $49 at Cowen
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Cowen analyst Jason Seidl lowered the price target on Echo Global Logistics (NASDAQ: ECHO) to $49.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Globalwafers Co Ltd. (6488:TT) PT Raised to NT$1,023 at Citi
- Hyundai Steel Co (004020:KS) PT Lowered to KRW71,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- MERGER ALERT - EJFA, HTPA, and ECHO: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Investigations Concerning the Mergers of these Companies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!