EastGroup Properties (EGP) PT Raised to $200 at Piper Sandler
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Piper Sandler analyst Alexander Goldfarb raised the price target on EastGroup Properties (NYSE: EGP) to $200.00 (from $175.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ultra Electronics Holdings Plc. (ULE:LN) (UEHPY) PT Raised to GBP35 at Citi
- Yum China Holdings, Inc (9987:HK) (YUMC) PT Lowered to HK$573.30 at Nomura/Instinet
- Mayora Indah Tbk PT (MYOR:IJ) PT Lowered to IDR2,900 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!