EastGroup Properties (EGP) PT Raised to $164 at BTIG
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
BTIG analyst Thomas Catherwood raised the price target on EastGroup Properties (NYSE: EGP) to $164.00 (from $158.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CD Projekt S.A. (CDR:PW) (OTGLY) PT Lowered to PLN138 at Berenberg
- Atlas Copco AB (ATCOA:SS) (ATLKY) PT Raised to SEK620 at JPMorgan
- Berenberg Downgrades BHP (BHP:LN) (BBL) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!