Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE) PT Raised to $65 at BTIG
- Tech lifts S&P 500, Nasdaq amid inflation, China growth worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices ease off highs as U.S. factory data weighs on market
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
BTIG analyst Gregory Lewis raised the price target on Eagle Bulk Shipping (NASDAQ: EGLE) to $65.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Raised to EUR3.50 at Barclays
- Unicaja (UNI:SM) PT Raised to EUR1.10 at Barclays
- Barclays Downgrades Bankinter, S.A. (BKT:SM) (BKIMF) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!