EXFO Inc. (EXFO) PT Raised to $3.75 at BMO Capital
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
BMO Capital analyst Thanos Moschopoulos raised the price target on EXFO Inc. (NASDAQ: EXFO) to $3.75 (from $3.50) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Bursa Malaysia Bhd (BURSA:MK) to Underperform (4)
- Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd. (DMP:AU) (DPZUF) PT Lowered to AUD70.71 at Credit Suisse
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL:IN) PT Raised to INR34 at Kotak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!