EXFO Inc. (EXFO) PT Raised to $3.50 at TD Securities
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
TD Securities analyst Daniel Chan raised the price target on EXFO Inc. (NASDAQ: EXFO) to $3.50 (from $3.25) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xiabuxiabu Catering Management China Holdings Co Ltd. (520:HK) (XIAXF) PT Lowered to HK$11.40 at Macquarie
- Tencent Holdings (700:HK) (TCEHY) PT Lowered to HK$826 at CLSA
- Mineral Resources Limited (MIN:AU) (MALRF) PT Raised to AUD49.70 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!