DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) PT Raised to $57 at Benchmark
- S&P 500 turns slightly higher after Fed statement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Senators reach deal on major points of U.S. infrastructure bill
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey raised the price target on DraftKings Inc. (NASDAQ: DKNG) to $57.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- DraftKings (DKNG) Announces Red Sox Names it as Official, Exclusive Daily Fantasy Sports Partner
- Shopify (SHOP) PT Raised to $1,650 at Stifel Following Earnings
- Red Sox Name Boston-Based DraftKings as Official, Exclusive Daily Fantasy Sports Partner
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!