DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) PT Lowered to $66 at Benchmark
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey lowered the price target on DraftKings Inc. (NASDAQ: DKNG) to $66.00 (from $69.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against AcelRx, Ocugen, Tarena, and DraftKings and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- DraftKings (DKNG) Named Official Betting Operator of THE NORTHERN TRUST and World Golf Championships-FedEx St. Jude Invitational
- Autograph, the NFT Platform Co-Founded by Tom Brady, Announces Iconic Talent Deals & Strategic Relationships with DraftKings (DKNG) and Lionsgate (LGF-A)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!