DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) PT Lowered to $30 at Truist Securities
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Truist Securities analyst Barry Jonas lowered the price target on DraftKings Inc. (NASDAQ: DKNG) to $30.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Frontier Communications (FYBR) to Equalweight
- Bank of Montreal (BMO:CN) (BMO) PT Raised to Cdn$152 at National Bank Financial
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS:CN) (BNS) PT Raised to Cdn$91 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!