DoubleVerify (DV) PT Raised to $42 at Barclays
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Barclays analyst Raimo Lenschow raised the price target on DoubleVerify (NYSE: DV) to $42.00 (from $40.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Here are Needham's Top 3 Picks in Ad Tech
- Temenos AG (TEMN:SW) (TMSNY) PT Lowered to CHF110 at Goldman Sachs
- Barrick Gold (ABX:CN) (GOLD) PT Lowered to Cdn$29 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!