Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) PT Raised to $30 at BTIG
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
BTIG analyst Mark Palmer raised the price target on Donnelley Financial Solutions (NYSE: DFIN) to $30.00 (from $21.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Oshkosh (OSK) to Buy
- Publicis Groupe SA (PUB:FP) (PUBGY) PT Raised to EUR70 at Societe Generale
- Smurfit Kappa Group Plc. (SKG:LN) (SMFKY) PT Lowered to GBP49 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!