Domino's Pizza (DPZ) PT Raised to $350 at Barclays
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Barclays analyst Jeffrey Bernstein raised the price target on Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ) to $350.00 (from $326.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bharat Electronics Ltd (BHE:IN) PT Raised to INR120 at BofA Securities
- JPMorgan Downgrades MMG Ltd. (1208:HK) to Neutral
- Luxshare Precision (002475:CH) PT Raised to RMB40.40 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!