Domino's Pizza (DPZ) PT Lowered to $315 at Barclays
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Barclays analyst Jeffrey Bernstein lowered the price target on Domino's Pizza (NYSE: DPZ) to $315.00 (from $350.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ) PT Lowered to $351 at Deutsche Bank
- HeidelbergCement AG (HEI:GR) (HDELY) PT Raised to EUR55 at JPMorgan
- Banco de Sabadell SA (SAB:SM) (BNDSF) PT Raised to EUR1.40 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!