Dollar Tree (DLTR) PT Lowered to $167 at Piper Sandler
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Piper Sandler analyst Peter Keith lowered the price target on Dollar Tree (NASDAQ: DLTR) to $167.00 (from $191.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Misumi Group (9962:JP) PT Raised to JPY4,200 at Citi
- SM Prime Holdings, Inc (SMPH:PM) (SPHXF) PT Lowered to PHP41 at JPMorgan
- Malayan Banking Bhd (MAY:MK) PT Lowered to MYR10.07 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!