Discover Financial (DFS) PT Raised to $165 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Credit Suisse analyst Moeshe Orenbuch raised the price target on Discover Financial (NYSE: DFS) to $165.00 (from $150.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Is Investigating NIO, TD, Discover, and MINISO and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Citi Downgrades ASUSTeK Computer Inc (2357:TT) (AKCPF) to Neutral
- China Everbright Environment Group Ltd (257:HK) (CHFFY) PT Lowered to HK$4.30 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!