Dillard's Inc. (DDS) PT Raised to $64 at BofA/Merrill Lynch
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch analyst Heather Balsky raised the price target on Dillard's Inc. (NYSE: DDS) to $64.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca's (AZN) Just Approved Saphnelo has 'Blockbuster Potential', Peak Sales Underestimated - Analyst
- IPO for Cataract Lens Company RxSight (RXST) Opens 9% Higher
- Driven Brands (DRVN) Commences 12M Share Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!