Digimarc (DMRC) PT Raised to $31 at Craig-Hallum
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Craig-Hallum analyst Jeff Van Rhee raised the price target on Digimarc (NASDAQ: DMRC) to $31.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades ResMed (RMD:AU) (RMD) to Outperform
- Bank of Queensland Ltd. (BOQ:AU) (BKQNY) PT Raised to AUD10.10 at Morgan Stanley
- CLSA Downgrades Astro Malaysia (ASTRO:MK) to Sell (5)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!