Diana Shipping (DSX) PT Raised to $2.50 at Jefferies
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Jefferies analyst Randy Giveans raised the price target on Diana Shipping (NYSE: DSX) to $2.50 (from $1.75) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) PT Raised to $360 at Jefferies Into Q1 EPS, Sees Estimates as 'Too Conservative'
- Svenska Handelsbanken AB (SHBA:SS) (SVNLY) PT Raised to SEK115 at Barclays
- Randstad NV (RAND:NA) (RANJY) PT Raised to EUR68 at Deutsche Bank