Diamondback Energy (FANG) PT Lowered to $47 at Raymond James
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Raymond James analyst John Freeman lowered the price target on Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG) to $47.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diamondback Energy (FANG) PT Raised to $102 at KeyBanc
- Macquarie Downgrades Sobha Ltd (SOBHA:IN) to Neutral
- Sobha Ltd (SOBHA:IN) PT Lowered to INR550 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!