Diamondback Energy (FANG) PT Lowered to $148 at MKM Partners
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
MKM Partners analyst Leo Mariani lowered the price target on Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG) to $148.00 (from $155.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Voltas Ltd. (VOLT:IN) PT Lowered to INR833 at BofA Securities
- O-Film Tech Co Ltd. (002456:CH) PT Lowered to RMB4.58 at Credit Suisse
- Bharat Electronics Ltd (BHE:IN) PT Raised to INR120 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!