Devon Energy (DVN) PT Raised to $35 at Truist Securities
- U.S. stocks drop on news of Biden tax proposals
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Truist Securities analyst Neal Dingmann raised the price target on Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) to $35.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Devon Energy (DVN) PT Lowered to $35 at Piper Sandler
- Hermes International (HRMS:FP) (HESAY) PT Raised to EUR1,080 at Goldman Sachs
- Pernod Ricard SA (RI:FP) (PDRDY) PT Raised to EUR187 at Morgan Stanley, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!