Devon Energy (DVN) PT Lowered to $35 at Piper Sandler
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Piper Sandler analyst Ryan Todd lowered the price target on Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) to $35.00 (from $37.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Devon Energy (DVN) PT Raised to $35 at Mizuho Securities
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Trevali Mining Corp. (TV:CN) (TREVF) to Hold
- Exchange Income Corp. (EIF:CN) (EIFZF) PT Raised to Cdn$48 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!