Deutsche Bank Upgrades Swatch Group AG (UHR:SW) (SWGAY) to Buy
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Deutsche Bank analyst Francesca DiPasquantonio upgraded Swatch Group AG (UHR:SW) (OTC: SWGAY) from Hold to Buy with a price target of CHF325.00 (from CHF260.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Everbright Bank Co Ltd. (B-Shares) (257:HK) (CHFFY) PT Raised to HK$4.70 at JPMorgan
- Kosmos Energy (KOS:LN) (KOS) PT Raised to EUR3.33 at Jefferies
- EnQuest Plc. (ENQ:LN) (ENQUF) PT Raised to GBP0.28 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!