Deutsche Bank Downgrades State Street (STT) to Hold
- Nasdaq retreats as rate hike fears cool stock rally
- Disney (DIS) Stock Gains on Disney+ Beat and Raised Prices, Earns Upgrade to Buy
- Sonos Plunges as Weak Demand Prompts Outlook Cut, Analyst Seeks to See More Stabilization in Business
- AppLovin (APP) Shares Drop After Earnings Miss, Analyst Sees Growing Risks
- Bumble (BMBL) Falls on Slashed Revenue Guidance, Q2 Results Seen as 'Solid'
Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Bedell downgraded State Street (NYSE: STT) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $67.00 (from $80.00).
Shares of State Street closed at $65.21 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Societe Generale Downgrades Alcon Inc. (ALC:SW) (ALC) to Hold, 'immunity to macro headwinds lessens'
- Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp (TFPM:CN) (TRFPF) PT Lowered to Cdn$19 at TD Securities
- VerticalScope Holdings Inc (FORA:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$20 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!