Deutsche Bank Downgrades State Street (STT) to Hold
- Wall St starts fourth quarter on a high note
- Tesla (TSLA) Now 'Unlikely' to Hit Its 50% Delivery Growth Goal for 2022 - Analyst
- Citi Cuts Year-end S&P 500 Price Target to 4000, Introduces 2023 PT of 3900
- Oil jumps $4 as OPEC+ weighs biggest output cut since 2020
- Goldman: We Forecast Further Selling in 2023, Households Could Sell $100 Billion in Equities
Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Bedell downgraded State Street (NYSE: STT) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $67.00 (from $80.00).
Shares of State Street closed at $65.21 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Docusign Inc. (DOCU) to Underweight
- UPDATE: Truist Securities Upgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Buy
- UPS Earns a Street-Low Price Target on FedEx-like Reset, Amazon Risks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!