Deutsche Bank Downgrades PPD Inc. (PPD) to Hold
- S&P 500, Dow slip as telecom stocks eclipse upbeat results from retailers
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Stride (LRN) Targeted in Potential Takeover by Pearsons (PSO) - Source
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Deutsche Bank analyst George Hill downgraded PPD Inc. (NASDAQ: PPD) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $47.00 (from $39.00).
Shares of PPD Inc. closed at $45.80 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Questor Technology (QST:CN) (QUTIF) to Hold
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS:CN) (BNS) PT Raised to Cdn$82 at Canaccord Genuity
- MediPharm Labs Corp (LABS:CN) (MEDIF) PT Lowered to Cdn$0.75 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!