Deutsche Bank Downgrades Mayr Melnhof Karton AG (MMK:AV) (MNHFY) to Hold
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Deutsche Bank analyst Matthias Pfeifenberger downgraded Mayr Melnhof Karton AG (MMK:AV) (OTC: MNHFY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of EUR190.00 (from EUR200.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Rengo Co Ltd. (3941:JP) to Neutral
- Ashmore Group (ASHM:LN) (AJMPF) PT Lowered to GBP4.60 at Goldman Sachs
- Advantest Corp (6857:JP) (ATEYY) PT Raised to JPY12,650 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!