Deutsche Bank Downgrades Mayr Melnhof Karton AG (MMK:AV) (MNHFY) to Hold
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Deutsche Bank analyst Matthias Pfeifenberger downgraded Mayr Melnhof Karton AG (MMK:AV) (OTC: MNHFY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of EUR190.00 (from EUR200.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Millicom International Cellular SA (MIC:SS) (TIGO) to Underweight
- Seek Ltd (SEK:AU) (SKLTF) PT Raised to AUD27.40 at Goldman Sachs
- ABB LTD (ABBN:SW) (ABB) PT Raised to CHF37.50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!