Deutsche Bank Downgrades FCB Financial Holdings (FCB) to Hold Following Acquisition
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank downgraded FCB Financial Holdings (NYSE: FCB) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $60.00 (from $66.00).
Shares of FCB Financial Holdings closed at $50.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) to Underperform
- Contemporary Amperex Technology Co Ltd (300750:CH) PT Lowered to RMB461 at Goldman Sachs
- Semiconductor Stocks: Prepare for Mixed 3Q Results/Guidance Says Goldman Sachs and Upgrades Broadcom (AVGO) to Buy and Downgrades Western Digital (WDC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!